I teach this course for the first time in Semester 2/2016.
For the term project, students are asked to write a test plan, test specification, perform an automated testing and summarize their test results in the test report for AU SPARK application (our in-house application that allows AU students to plan their schedule, register courses and view academic records). AU SPARK is available on iOS, Android and as a web application. Since it is a 15-week course, I only assigned students to test the Android version of AU SPARK.
Students are divided in teams of two and we ended up having 6 teams.
- Thiwat and Shopan: Test Plan, Test Specification, Test Report
- Jirasin and Supanat: Test Plan, Test Specification, Test Report
- Kornkamol and Chotikar: Test Plan, Test Specification, Test Report
- Pimtarat and Kamonchanok: Test Plan, Test Specification, Test Report
- Prapas and Vorapat: Test Plan, Test Specification, Test Report
- Pitiwat and Yilin Wang: Test Plan, Test Specification, Test Report
CS1201 Computer Programming II
CS3417 / SC4437 Software Verification and Validation
SC6210 Principles of Theory of Computation
This course aims to teach how to design and implement applications using Object-Oriented Concepts. Students are allowed to pick any topic of their interests and they are required to implement the proposed projects using an Object-Oriented Program Language of their choices.
The term projects can be developing brand-new applications (with proper OO design) or modifying the design of existing applications (which could be projects that students may have completed in the past with no design or just badly designed) .
Three brand new projects are AU Admission, Guitar Helper, and EatWhatever. AU Spark Payment and Alumnet are applications that students have been working on before taking this class and they are required to modify and improve the design of their applications (through refactoring and applying appropriate OO design patterns).
Some works can’t be put here due to the large file sizes. Feel free to contact me if you need more information.
Term Project Presentations
- Kornkamol and Chotikar: AU Admission (C# for the backend with .NET web application and iOS app frontend)
- Prapas and Tanapon: Guitar Helper (C# for the backend and web application frontend)
- Pichayuth and Thanabodee: AU Spark Payment (C# for the backend API)
- Panusorn and Kanin: EatWhatever (C# for the backend with .NET web application and iOS app frontend)
- Silapin: Alumnet (Java for Android application)
CS3452 / SC3230 Theory of Computation
CS4402 / SC4370 Object-Oriented Concepts
SC6547 Directed Independent Study in Functional Languages
SC8324 Natural Language Processing