Last Assignment (voluntary)
Design and create a menu-driven program which allows a user to enter at most 50 students’ scores for a subject and displays variety of information based on the user selection.
The minimum requirements of this program are as follow:
– Be able to display menu which contains at least 5 alternatives.
– Be able to accept student name and total score.
– Be able to display a score of a particular student. (search score by using student’s name as a key)
– Be able to compute and display mean, median and mode of the whole scores.
– Be able to list all student names who get score higher than the mean(average).
– Contains at least 4 methods/functions.